Now is September 2020, we are in the middle of COVID-19 emergence situation in Iran, latest news of our activities in Gileboom are as follows:
- Waste paper are completely used as packing material for glass and other crafts or post packages.
- Small wetland is created to purify greywater and protecting hyrcanian turtle.
- Guests are encouraged to recycle and reuse. Also they are awarded to do not bring unrecycable materials to the lodge.
- On-site organic composting is done to protect planting and diversity.
- Reusing 85℅ of inorganic waste is held.
- Gileboom offers and investigate special tours introducing and preserving Sarve-lat protected region (Hyrcanian jungles) , Qasem-Abad traditional textiles and creates a positive impact on the community-economically, socially and culturally. During emergence of Covid-19, our guests ordered handicrafts to protect local people job.