Gileboom first floor has four cozy rooms named ‘Talar Otagh’ , ‘Somamous’ , ‘Rash’ , and ‘Khotka’. Khotka and Rash are the rooms for hosts as they live in this homestay, other rooms are for guests.
The word “Jirkhane” in Gilaki dialect means: the first floor of a building.
First floor facilities include:
- Talar-Otagh, a private double room
- Somamous, a private 4-bed room
- All rooms have gas heater for winters and fan for summers
- Shared bathroom (Western style toilet with a shower)
- Shared Iranian style toilet
- There is a handle inside the toilet for helping elder guests and those on wheelchair
- There is a handicraft shop in the kitchen to sell local artisans products
Look at the pictures for more information: