Gileboom architecture and design is a mix of tradition and modernity. The rooms and facilities are mentioned below:
Gileboom homestay rooms have local Gilaki names.
First floor has four cozy rooms named ‘Talar Otagh’ , ‘Somamous’ , ‘Rash’ , and ‘Khotka’. Khotka is room for hosts as they live in this homestay, other rooms are for guests.
All rooms in the first floor has shared bathroom.
Second floor has two rooms named ‘Jorkhane’ and ‘Gishar’. Jorkhane is an ensuite room with a private bathroom. Gishar is a private attic room with shared bathroom located in the first floor.
There is a dining room -in alignment of terrace – which is also a gathering room.
A cottage made of mud and wood is located in the yard named Eco Kolbe.
The house can accommodate up to 17 guests
Gileboom accommodation facilities include:
- Free WiFi
- Free Tea
- Free Towels and Sheets
- Free Seasonal fruits / local cookies
- Free Hair shampoo, body wash, toothpaste
- Free Parking, Hair dryer, Ironing, Fridge, Phone, Barbecue, Equipped kitchen
- Iranian style toilet and bathroom in the yard
- Maps for Hiking around
- Small Library
- Dining Room
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Local cuisine (Additional charge)
- Special area for setting up campfire in the backyard
- Taxi arrangements (to and from Bus terminal and airport)
The house is surrounded by a 1,500-square meter yard, planted with various trees. The guests can enjoy eating fresh citrus fruits from the garden in autumn and winter. Wild pear trees, known as Anbu, bear fruits in June.