Please pay attention to the following notes:
- According to governmental law, drinking any alcoholic beverages is forbidden.
- It is mandatory for women to wear hijab in public places. Proper dress is long pants, long-sleeved shirts and scarf. For men, having long pants and shirts is preferred.
- Our accommodation is based on per person. The basic service charge is including breakfast, tea and bed. Travelers are arranged according to the size of their group, so maybe there are some other groups in the house.
- Guests are covered under liability insurance policies throughout the duration of their stay in Gileboom.
- Laundry service is available, with an extra charge.
- There is no waste recycling plant near this village. We recycle all of the waste produced at Gileboom ourselves. When you stay in Gileboom, please separate organic and inorganic wastes! Inorganic waste includes plastic bags, water bottles and glass. Organic waste includes fruits, palm kernels and tissue paper.