Please pay attention to the following notes:
- According to governmental law, drinking any alcoholic beverages is forbidden.
- It is mandatory for women to wear hijab in public places. Proper dress is long pants, long-sleeved shirts and scarf. For men, having long pants and shirts is preferred.
- Our accommodation fee is based on per person. The basic service charge is including breakfast, tea, snack, and bed.
- Travelers are arranged according to the size of their group, so maybe there are some other groups in the homestay.
- Guests are covered under liability insurance policies throughout the duration of their stay in Gileboom.
- Laundry service is available, Ask reception for the price.
- Check-in time is after 2 PM and Check-out time is 12 AM.
- At Check-out, please return your room key to reception.
- Smoking is not permitted in any rooms.
- Due to respect neighbors / other guests rights, seating and making noise in the yards and terrace is possible up to 11 pm.
- Seating and communicating in the shared gathering room is possible up to 11 pm.
- Please considerate when coming back late by keeping noise level down.
- There is no waste recycling plant near this village. We recycle all of the waste produced at Gileboom ourselves. When you stay in Gileboom, please separate organic and inorganic wastes in spaces provided.